quinta-feira, 3 de março de 2011

PALAVRAS ESTÚPIDAS 130

Aron Wants To Live
sdfsaf

dsçfklsd
Aron wanted to live. He thought awhile about his arm and then he chopped it off.
I did the same thing as Aron, although I did have a little more time to think about it, and I had someone else to do it for me.
Aron wanted to live. And his own arm wasn't going to get in the way of his will.
Neither was my breast.
Choosing between life and a part of your body might seem terrible if you've never been told your life could end, but when you have been told just that, what's an arm or a breast worth against life itself?
Nothing.
People want to live.
No matter how or for how long, they just want to live and go on as far and as long as they can. And they will do anything, anything they can to keep living.
Aron did. He chopped off his arm.
Terminal patients do all the time. They won't admit they're dying.
I did. I let them take a part of my breast.
In the end, it doesn't bother me at all. The rest of me is so much more important.
Goodbye. I don't need you.
I need to LIVE!

Sem comentários: