domingo, 3 de abril de 2011

PALAVRAS ESTÚPIDAS 135

Explorer

çfkjs


dlg

I must have been an explorer in another life, Charlie.

Or I will be an explorer in a future one. "Going" is my middle name. Just say the word "Go" and I'm happy. Conjugated with any other or as synonimous of any other, as in "Let's go", "Walk", "Going", "Leaving". It's the magical word for me.

Tell me something like "Let's go X place" and I'm yours. Love leaving. Hate coming back. Love going somewhere, even if it's just around the corner. There could be an adventure around the corner, you never know. Usually there isn't, but what if there was and you missed it because you stayed? Sometimes it's good to stay, but it's always better to go.

çfjkdsçl

So, in another life, I was Vasco da Gama, descending the coast of Africa to find the East.

I was Marco Polo, wandering all the way through Europe until the misterious kingdom of China.

I was Magellan, circum-navigating the planet.

I was Armstrong taking off Earth and stepping on the the moon.

I was Christopher Columbus, crossing the Atlantic to find America.

I was Cook, approaching Australia.

I was Amundsen, stepping on North Pole for the first time.

jfhkdfj

In this life, I miss that feeling of arriving somewhere new, where no one has ever stepped yet before me. So I keep wanting to go, somewhere. It doensn't matter where, as long as it's Going.

Sem comentários: