sexta-feira, 24 de junho de 2011

PALAVRAS ESTÚPIDAS 136

Someday, I Will ...
jfglkgj









gjfkgj
walk in Memphis
visit the king
thank Mr. Brando
cook a perfect chocolate cake
travel to my grandmother's birthplace
own an island in Ireland
sleep under the stars at the Lost City
invent a new genre of writing
sing in perfect kee
have U2 play a song I've written
get fit to dance again
ride a horse
sail to the end of the world
get dressed up for the Oscars
write a book that matters
love again
loose all fear
direct a movie
live near a beach
paint my house with rainbows
not be afraid of death
take The photograph
buy the real Jeanne Hebuterne
paint like Pollock
cross a desert
live in Alaska
ride in an air baloon
skate on ice
own an apartment in New York
have an Armani dress
taste oisters

tell you I will always love you

Sem comentários: