quinta-feira, 7 de julho de 2011

PALAVRAS ESTÚPIDAS 139

I already
sçdkçasd

fjdsklf
Sang for an audience
Performed on a stage
Painted a canvas
Wrote several books
fjldskf
Visited 4 continents
Rode a camel
And an elephant
Panicked with the elephant
çdfkjçds
Was a bitch
Was an angel
Was a saint
Was a devil
lfkdçsl
Loved two men
Hated another two
Despised a few
Hummilliated myself for some
dfksdçlf
Danced ballet
Was spit on by a complete stranger
Sang Marilyn in a studio
Coached the Black Panther
kdlsçf
Felt the desert sand in my hands
Asked Woody Allen for an autograph
Climbed the Empire State 4 times
Publiched a short story
fjdsklj
Undressed fully on a public beach
Comited a crime
Climbed World Trade Center
Learned to play the flute
jflsf
Played Annie Hall on TV
Wanted to die
Wanted to live
Was assaulted with a knife
jfldskf
Was kissed as if there was no tomorrow
Rode in a submarine
Held a real gun
Wanted to kill someone
kldsjfkld
Had cancer
Lost a friend
Slept on the street for U2
Hated myself
fkçdslf
Dated a married man
Found my twin soul
Lost my twin soul
Robed chewing gum
lfkdsçfl
Danced till I dropped
Made a fool of myself
Wrote poetry
Saw the sunrise
çfkjçdslf
Saw the end
And then another beggining
Died
And was reborn

Sem comentários: