sábado, 31 de dezembro de 2011

PALAVRAS ESTÚPIDAS 157

In Another Life
flkdasçf

fdksfçl
You were a man in a travelling show
Who sold potions, or maybe no
I made you the potions
Cause I had some substance notions
lffdfçsç
You were a poet, tormented
Maybe even a little demented
I was there to write things down
Sometimes to be your literary clown
lçfkdsçlf
You were a magician with top hat
Maybe even a little fat
I was the girl you cut in two
And I did that just for you
çdkjgsçdgYou piloted a baloon
Quite close to both sun and moon
I was your navigator



Always sick, but never the quiter



fkdsçlf



You searched for lost manuscripts



And strange, ancient artifacts



I helped you read the maps



And set all sorts of traps



lkfdslçgk



In another life, maybe



We were all these things and plenty more



In another life, could very well be



We were together, for sure

Sem comentários: