sexta-feira, 19 de agosto de 2011

PALAVRAS ESTÚPIDAS 142

If I was ...
kfdçlsf

dfçkdf
a sculptur, I would be Rodin
a painter, I would be Pollock
a muse, I would be Jeanne
a cinematographer, Malick
fjçkdlf
a writer, I would be Joyce
an actor, I would be Brando
an actress, I would be Binoche
a pinup, Basinger
kfddsçlf
an architect, I would be Gaudi
a millionaire, I would be Branson
a computer geek, I would be Jobs
a genius, Einstein
fjdsklf
a model, I would be Porizkova
a drink, I would be currant
a food, I would be pasta
a color, blue



a word, I would be green
a singer, I would be Stevie
a superstar, I would be Madonna,
a dance style, jazz
fdsçlfjç
a sky, I would be sunset
a taste, I would be bitter-sweet
a flower, I would be a wild daisy
a fish, a dolphin
jfkldjf
a bird, I would be an albatross
a mammal, I would be a wolf
a time, I would be midnight
a feeling, hope

Sem comentários: