terça-feira, 6 de março de 2007

PSICANÁLISE XI

The Perfect Hug
kjdfkldjf
A couple of months ago someone gave me the perfect hug.
fdkfdkl
Of course soon after that he also hurt me. Not too much, because I didn't let him get too close to do much damage. I gave him the "no mercy" treatment.

Remember Karate Kid? Well, the bad guy would scream at his devoted pupils to have "No mercy!" against the Kid. And so I always remember his ugly face and the Kid's final incredible karate kick at the end of the movie.
fdkfdkl
The "no mercy" treatment consists of:
a) Not answering any phone calls
b) Not answering any messages
c) Giving absolutely no sign of life
fdkfdkl
One of two things can happen in response to the "no mercy" treatment:
a) He keeps calling until he finally gets me to talk to him again
b) He calls a couple of times and quickly gives up
fdkfdkl
Of course b) is what usually happens and this time was no exception to the rule.
KJFKLJ
The "no mercy" treatment is excellent to get rid of those nasty little pains in the neck that can turn into real lousy problems, if you give them enough time to grow fat and ugly. If b) happens then you know it wasn't meant to be ... I know because I've also had a few a). They're very rare, but they do exist and they do try until you think they couldn't possibly try any harder ...
kjfdlk
He will never know he gave me the perfect hug.
D,FJHKJD
Life is ironic, Charlie. How can anyone hurt you and at the same time give you such a precious gift, that will remain with you for a very long time, perhaps all your life? ... It wasn't too tight nor too lose. It didn't last too long and it wasn't too short. It had the precise amount of pressure to make me feel wanted, but not so much as to make me feel unconfortable or a property.
kjfdlk
I wonder if I gave him anything in return for his perfect hug ... He once told me I gave him peace …
kjfdlk
Life is so wonderful and terrible at the same time. I know you know that, maybe even better than I do, Charlie. And that's why we always keep that shity shred of hope until the very last f...... second, right Charlie?
kjfdlk
'Cause, who knows? Maybe there's another perfect hug waiting for us just around the corner ...
kjfdlk

1 comentário:

pnunes disse...

The sweet prince strikes again :))))