segunda-feira, 26 de março de 2007

PSICANÁLISE XIII

The Great Big Pumpkin
cdklçdlk
Charlie,
cdklçdlk
There are good days.
There are bad days.
And then there are countless days of intermission. These are the ones that really matter. What you do with yourself between the good days and the bad ones is your life.
cdklçdlk
Do you pray for a good day?
Do you dread a bad day?
Or do you enjoy the journey, thanking each good day that comes your way as a precious gift and respecting the bad days as valuable lessons?
cdklçdlk
I have many good days in my life, Charlie.
I have many bad days in my life, aswell.
And I have countless days in which I simply tried the very best I could to live, in which I decided to quit living, in which I didn’t have to do much because life just carried me in it’s arms.
cdklçdlk
So, Charlie, I guess we're right in not believing in the Great Big Pumpkin. It never comes, anyway. And while you're waiting for it ... you'll miss all the good tricks or treats of life.
cdklçdlk
But try convincing Linus of that ...
cdklçdlk
I guess Linus is really the believer hiding inside all of us, who sometimes just can't help but wonder if the Great Big Pumpkin really is real ...

.FJDJFÇKL


Sem comentários: