terça-feira, 14 de julho de 2009

PALAVRAS EMPRESTADAS 54



ddºç
"Qualquer objecto bem contemplado desenvolve no homem um novo órgão de percepção."
Goethe
dçlkdçl
eºeºl
"The earth turned to bring us closer, it turned on itself and in us, until it finally brought us together in this dream."
Eugenio Montejo
dçlkdkl
ldkçld
"I didn’t want to leave, but it was necessary. It’s a bit easier to be around you when I’m not thirsty."
Edward Cullen - Twilight - Stephenie Meyer
çdlkd
çdlkdl
"You are my life now."
Edward Cullen - Twilight - Stephenie Meyer
fkljldf
çsdjfljsk
"Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you
Every single day
Every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
I'll be watching you"
The Police
ddçkl
çdkd
"Make me immortal with a kiss."
Christopher Marlowe
kjlkj
ççlk
"Newland: You gave me my first glimpse of a real life. Then you asked me to go on with the false one. No one can endure that."
Ellen: I'm enduring it."
The Age of Innocence - Edith Warton

Sem comentários: