quarta-feira, 9 de setembro de 2009

EM BUSCA DE PALAVRAS 83

Thin Red Line
dkdlkj

dkljd
"This great evil ... where does it come from? How'd it steal into the world? From what seed, what root did it grow from? Who's doing this? Who's killing us? Robbin' us of life and light? Mocking us with the sight of what we might have known. Does our ruin benefit the earth? Does ot help the grass to grow or the sun to shine? Is this darkness in you too? Have you passed to this night?"
lkfçl
"Have you seen many dead people?
Plenty. They're no different than dead dogs. Once you get used to the idea, they're meat, kid."
ldfdkjl
"Are you righteous? Kind? Does your confidence lie in this? Are you loved by all? Know that I was, too. Do you imagine your suffering will be any less because you loved goodness and truth?"
çldkfd
"Look at this jungle. Look at those vines, the way they twine around the trees, swallowing everything. Nature's cruel."
çdsjflkdf
"Can't nothing make you forget it? Each time you start from scratch. War don't enoble men. Turns them into dogs. Poisons the soul."
djflkjf
"My dear wife, you get something twisted out of your insides by all this blood, filth, and noise. I want to stay changeless for you. I want to come back to you the man I was before. How do we get to those other shores, to those blue hills? Love ... Where does it come from? Who lit this flame in us? No war can put it out, conquer it. I was a prisoner. You set me free."
çdkldf
"I look at that boy dying. I don't feel nothing. I don't care about nothing anymore."
"Sounds like bliss."
çdfdkl
"If I never meet you in this life, let me feel the lack. A glance from your eyes, and my life will be yours."
çldfkd
"Where is it that we were together? Who were you that I lived with? The brother. The friend. Darkness, light. Strife and love. Are they the workings of one mind? The features of the same face? Oh, my soul. Let me be in you now. Look out through my eyes. Look out at the things you made. All things shining."

dçldld

Sem comentários: