sexta-feira, 18 de setembro de 2009

PALAVRAS ESCULPIDAS


skdçld
Why do you keep haunting me?
Why do you bring a past that cannot be replayed?
Why do you take me back to a room that no longer exists?
To someone I forgot how to be?
çdlfçdf
She is no longer here
Though the body is the same
She is gone
Did you take her with you?
Take good care of her, I know you will ...
She was never so herself as when she was with you
dklkf
And if I could turn back time
Would I ?
Not sure
Would you?
ldkfdçls
We were equals
You and I
Equals
Do you know what that means?
So different, you and I
But in perfect balance
True to ourselves
True to the us we built without purpose
dlkfdlç
Coincidence
Accident
But the pieces of our lives
Fit together like a puzzle
Some people search their whole lives for that
I found it with you
Not in you
Not through you
Not because of you
But WITH you

Sem comentários: