sábado, 19 de junho de 2010

'Till I Found You

O Mundo Colapsa 24
fkdºçlkf

dçlfkdçlf
«L00p» Yes, but when you talk about a Resistance, you mean human or artificial?

«Jupiter» That is the question. Because if it was artificial, then it could be a bluff, you're aware of that, I presume?
«Devil_Master» What's the difference?
«Le0pard» Do you really think that's an issue?
«Krueg» I see your point, gentlemen. But the thing is, if there was an idea of Resistance, an artificial one I mean, then there had to be real human Resistance, because the machines couldn't possibly make that up. They don't have the creativity to do so. They're machines ...
«L00p» So it was artificial ...
«Jupiter» You're disregarding something. The idea could have been planted by double-agents or even flipped ARLI's or even caught ARLI's. We don't know what they do to them before they dump them in the Virtual Cemetery, do we?
«Devil_Master» I see what you mean ...
«Le0pard» Is there any way to know for sure, that is my question. And as I don't think there is, the question remains this - should we just stick around for another 200 years, or should we take the risk?
«Krueg» Precicely. This is no time for cautious behaviour. That's just my point. We should go ahead with this.
«L00p» But what if it's a trap, and we're falling right into it?
«Jupiter» I'm sorry, but I can't green code a suicidal plan such as this one. Besides, my report doesn't back up anything. The criss-cross I've done comes up wit zip codes. Nothing. There are hints, fragments, but that's all.
«Devil_Master»
«Le0pard» I disagree. I've made criss-crossings and the data shows hundreds of common words to describe patterns of action
«Krueg» True. And more so - it also shows a hope of things to come, that is something which you two seem always very keen on relying upon.
«L00p» One thing is to understand and foster hope in a world of bytes. Another thing is to rely solely on a feeling of something that might be just our will to want it to be something. As for the common words in criss-crossing data, that could be just a mere coincidence. You know that as well as I do. No one in his right mind and with the knowledge the world already had in the XXI, would leave a code made up of words. Maths is the universal language.
«Jupiter» Exactly my point. I've been criss-crossing numbers in every single possible way for dozens of years and the results are always zip.
«Devil_Master» Sometimes, gentlemen, the best thing to do is just to follow your instinct. We've lost too much time already and this is becoming extremely dangerous. We don't have time. This is the third RCM in 2 days. We're playing with fire. We must do something. I say we act.
«Krueg» You have my unconditional support.
«L00p» If that's what you want ...
«Jupiter» I cannot believe what I'm reading! Ok. I didn't want to do this, but I'm forced to by the circumstances. What if I told you that, as we speak, there are a bunch of humans who know exactly what's going on and have planned to do exactly the same?
«Devil_Master» What?
«Le0pard» What do you mean?
«Krueg» You're crazy. That's impossible.
«L00p» What are you talking about?
dflºed
Começou a enviar os dados da Dheli. A Shell rodopiou. É claro que não iam ter tempo para verificar aquilo como deve ser, mas já lhe permitia que ficassem com uma ideia geral. E isso bastava para estar, ou totalmente lixado ou safo de vez. O que ele queria era fazer com que o Jorge desistisse da ideia suicida proposta pelo Krueg e se virasse para aquilo. Tinha que arriscar, mesmo sabendo que ele ia ficar possesso, porque era absolutamente proibido fazer o que fizera.
Os dados acabaram de ser transmitidos. A Shell rodopiou mais uma vez, enquanto todos analisavam a transmissão.
lkfdçlfk
«Le0pard» You're insane! What did you think you were doing?
«Krueg»
Nem falou. Deixou passar a sua vez. Não era preciso. Estava completamente enterrado. Human veio em seu auxílio.

Sem comentários: