terça-feira, 10 de julho de 2007

PSICANÁLISE XXIX

Desabafo Malcriado ou Fuck!
LKHGÇLH
AVISO IMPORTANTE: Este post pode conter linguagem obscena susceptível de ofender pessoas demasiado bem educadas (eu que o diga, estou chocada com o que escrevi!)
LKHGÇLH
You know why this blog is so fucking great, Charlie? Because I can write whatever I fucking choose to fucking write and no one is going to tell me what I should or shouldn't do.
LKHGÇLH
No clients telling me they'd rather have the word "X" instead of the word "Z" (wich, by the way, would be far fucking better than the fucking "X" anyway, but who cares? ... he wants the fucking "X", I'll give him his god forsaken fucking "X" and he can fucking choke on the fucking "X" for all I care, it's his bloody fucking product, and his fucking campaign, and his fucking money anyway, who gives a fucking shit? ... not me ... that's for sure!).
LKHGÇLH
In this blog I can write whatever I feel like writing. I can fucking write a fucking sentence with 10 fucking "fucks" on it and it's nobody's business but my own.
LKHGÇLH
Fuiiiiiiiiiuuuuu!!! I think I've made a pretty fucking clear picture of why I fucking love this fucking blog. Fuck! And if anyone has any fucking complaints about it ... well, you know where you can go stick them, don't you?
LKHGÇLH
E eu estava bem disposta quando escrevi isto :))) Imagina se não estivesse ...
LKHGÇLH

2 comentários:

Dry-Martini disse...

Deixe-me adivinhar. Era uma campanha de preservativos... :)

Andrómeda disse...

Nope :)
Não foi nenhuma em particular. Foi um desabafo geral :)