quarta-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2007

PALAVRAS EMPRESTADAS 4

When I Was a Child
fdklçldkçf

The Crying Game
fdklçldkçf
FERGUS: Go to sleep now.
DKJHKJD
JODY: I don't want to sleep. Tell me something.
DKJHKJD
FERGUS: What?
DKJHKJD
JODY: A story.
DKJHKJD
FERGUS: Like the one about the frog?
DKJHKJD
JODY: And the scorpion. No. Tell me anything.
DKJHKJD
FERGUS: When I was a child...
DKJHKJD
JODY: Yeah?
DKJHKJD
FERGUS: I thought as a child. But when I became a man I put away childish things...
DKJHKJD
JODY: What does that mean?
DKJHKJD
FERGUS: Nothing.
DKJHKJD
JODY: Tell me something, anything.
DKJHKJD
Fergus is silent; his eyes wet.
DKJHKJD
JODY: Not a lot of use, are you, Fergus?
DKJHKJD
FERGUS: Me? No, I'm not good for much...
DKJHKJD
Argumento de Neil Jordan
DKJHKJD
DKJHKJD
(When I was a child, I spoke as a child,
I understood as a child, I thought as a child:
but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
For now we see through a glass, darkly;
but then face to face: nowI know in part;
but then shall I know even as also I am known.)
DKJHKJD
Primeira Epístola de Paulo aos Coríntios
Bíblia, 1 Coríntios 13, Verso 11

Sem comentários: