terça-feira, 28 de agosto de 2007

MURMÚRIOS DE LISBOA XLI

Os murmúrios de Lisboa regressaram. Com mais histórias e mais anjos surpreendentes, espero ... :)
çlf
ºçdlf
The Paul Auster Book - Chapter II
çºfldºçlf

Parque das Nações - Rio Tejo
çlfk
çdlk
I saw you again, Paul Auster Book. You were coming into the bookstore, probably from your coffee break. I was holding a book from the same poet and was about to pay for it. And then I just stood there, in the middle of the bookstore, staring at you for exactly one second. A second that lasted forever, and which I imediately tryed to cover up, by pretending I didn't even recognize you.
çlfdºçdlf
I just stood there, holding a poet's book in my hand and pretending to look somewhere else. And I can't be sure but I think your whole body shuddered when you saw me. Because you didn't expect to see me and because you certainely recognized me. But I can't be sure because I don't know if I was the one who shuddered and because I shuddered it looked like you had shuddered and ... I'm not making any scence anymore, am I?
ldkfçldk
I payed for the book. You went inside, somewhere. I don't know where because I had my back to you. I don't know anything about you. I don't know your name. I don't know what books you like to read. What's your favourite dish. Do you ride or take the subway home? What music do you listen to? What's your favourite movie? Do you like blue, like most people, or do you prefer another colour? Do you believe in stupid things such as the zodiac and love at first sight? I don't...
çlfºçdlç
Do you even like Paul Auster?
lkdçldk
"Narrative
lkdçldk
Because what happens will never happen,
and because what has happened
endlessly happens again,
lkdçldk
we are as we are, everything
has changed in us, if we speak
of the world
it is only to leave the world
fsdfds
unsaid. Early winter: the yellow apples still
unfallen
in a naked tree, the tracks
of invisible deer
lkdçldlkdçldk
in the first snow, and then the snow
that does not stop. We repent
of nothing. As if we could stand
in this light. As if we could stand in the silence
of this single moment
lkdçldk
of light."
lkdçldk
Paul Auster (Selected Poems)

1 comentário:

Dry-Martini disse...

Sejam bem vindos os seus anjinhos... Ando a precisar de uns quantos!