sexta-feira, 31 de agosto de 2007

OS LIVROS DE ANDRÓMEDA - PARTE I


dlkçldk
çldkçldkdçl
Wuthering Heights
(O Monte dos Vendavais)
Emily Brontë
çdkjdçklj

dkljkldj
"Chapter I
I have just returned from a visit to my landlord - the solitary neighbour that I shall be troubled with. This is certainly a beautiful country! In all England, I do not believe that I could have fixed on a situation so completely removed from the stir of society. A perfect misanthropist's Heaven: and Mr. Heathcliff and I are such a suitable pair to divide the desolation between us. A capital fellow! He little imagined how my heart warmed towards him whem I beheld his black eyes withdraw so suspiciously under their brows, as I rode up, and when his fingers sheltered themselves, with jealous resolution, still further in his waistcoat, as I announced my name.
'Mr. Heathcliff?' I said.
A nod was the answer.
jçklfjfç
dkjkldj
O Monte dos Vendavais não é, como se poderia pensar, uma história de amor. Pelo menos para mim não é. É uma história de um amor que tudo consome, que tudo destrói, que se consome e aos que o sentem e rodeiam de uma forma atroz, maldita, terrível, diabólica por vezes. É a história de um amor-ódio ou de um ódio-amor ou de algo que não é nem ódio nem amor.
Para mim, Emily Brontë inventou com este romance um novo sentimento, se é que isso é possível. Heathcliff é provavelmente o apaixonado mais negro de toda a história da literatura.
fkgºçlfk
Um romance intenso e maldito.
ºçdlkdçlk
kldjkldj

1818-1848

Sem comentários: