domingo, 28 de outubro de 2007

PALAVRAS EMPRESTADAS 26



kjfkldjlfkjdçlk
"You fucked up, all right ? So what ? So everybody does it. Get on with your life, would ya ?
çfklºçdl
What life ? I got no life ! I'm in the dark here ! You understand ? I'm in the dark !
çfldºçlf
So give up. You want to give up, give up... 'cause I'm givin' up too. You said I'm through. You're right. We're both through. It's all over. So let's get on with it. Let's fuckin' do it. Let's fuckin' pull the trigger, you miserable blind motherfucker. Pull the trigger.
çdflºçld
Here we go, Charlie.
dfºçfl
I'm ready.
lfkçlkf
You don't want to die.
fldºçl
And neither do you.
çlfçdºl
Give me one reason not to.
çfkçdklf
I'll give you two. You can dance the tango and drive a Ferrari... better than anyone I've ever seen.
fkdçkf
You never seen anyone do either.
çfkldº
Give me the gun, Colonel.
kldfdçlk
Oh, where do I go from here, Charlie ?
lfdlf
If you're tangled up, just tango on.
dçlfdºçl
You askin' me to dance, Charlie ?
Did you ever have the feelin' that you wanted to go
And still had the feelin' that you wanted to stay"
fkçldkf
Perfume de Mulher

Sem comentários: