terça-feira, 2 de novembro de 2010

PALAVRAS ESTÚPIDAS 113

Paradise Found
gajhgha

klkçlk
That narrow strip of blue when I’m still on the road, glimpsed always unexpectedly no matter how many times I’ve seen it over the years.
A bunch of seashels spread on the white sand and the sound one makes when one steps on them – the perfect image of Summer, crunch! crunch!
The seagulls ... the Seagulls ... the SEAgulls ... the SEAGULLS ...
Every year, Charlie, Paradise Lost is once again found. And every year I marvel with its simplicity.
This is truly Paradise.
I never doubted. I just forget, sometimes, all its completeness.
It never fails to surprise me. One needs not nothing more, nothing less.
Always the same Paradise I left, that I find again.
And that thought comforts me, Charlie.
If someday I don’t have anywhere else to go, I know I can come here and there is a place for me.
Long after I’m gone, Paradise will still be here. Always. Forever.

Sem comentários: