terça-feira, 17 de abril de 2007

PSICANÁLISE XVI




One


Charlie,

Yesterday I was supposed to post a Magic Moment.
Instead, another one of my Surreal Moments happened and I was dragged out of the house and prevented from doing so.
And then, when it was all more or less over (it never is) and I could breath again, I suddenly realized something, Charlie. I suddenly had this incredibly idiotic eureka moment when I realized this: why the f.... should I be surprised with all these surreal episodes, when my entire f.... life has been one huge surreal episode?!!!!!

I had another brother, Charlie. He was born and died before I was born. He was the luckiest little bastard in the entire world. But he never knew that. Or did he? ...
Sometimes, I pretend he's up there worrying about us.

This song is for my other brother, the one who was born after me, the one who wasn't so lucky because he survived, the one who pretends he doesn't give a shit about anything, the one who does what he can to take care of us both, my mother and me ...

This is his favorite song.

Sem comentários: