quinta-feira, 3 de maio de 2007

PSICANÁLISE XVIII

The If's Of Our Lives
ºçlfºsdlfç
Charlie Brown: "So I drop the fly ball
and we lose the championship!
I could have been the hero....
instead I'm the GOAT.
The other team is carrying
their manager home on their shoulders....
Heros ride.... Goats walk.
I wanted so much to be the hero.
But I always end up being the Goat!
No matter how hard I try,
I always end up being the Goat!"
ºçlfºsdlfç
Linus: "Don't feel bad Charlie Brown.
So you dropped the ball
and we lost the championship...
It's not the end of the world....
BUT WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DROP IT!"
ºçlfºsdlºçlfºsdlfç

Have you ever wondered, Charlie, what if you ever managed to actually throw that ball the right way? Of course you have. You've dreamt about it a million times ... I'm sure you've even pictured in your mind the whole Peanuts crowd carrying you in triumph on their shoulders while you have a stupid smile on your face and instead of the usual "Good grief!" you shout "You like me! You really like me!"

I found myself imagining that our "if's" might co-exist in some parallel universe, where the endless possibilities we could have been, live, prosper and are given a chance to actually happen.

Because, you see Charlie, I think it's really unfair that all those endless possibilities should have to die just because we were too stupid and careless. After all, I'm talking about our lives.

But then again, Charlie, maybe our if's are at this presice moment thinking exactly the same thing in all those parallel universes ...

I guess we're never happy with what we have, huh? Charlie ...
lfkçlsdkf

Sem comentários: