segunda-feira, 10 de maio de 2010

EM BUSCA DE PALAVRAS 106

Laboratório de Personagens 4
dlfkdçl

djfklsd
Inside of me there are a thousand voices. A thousand faces. A thousand stories. But none of them are mine. Or are all of them me?
lkdfd
Going through the motions. Just going through the motions. No will, anymore. What are we all doing here? What's the point? We are born, we grow up, we learn things, we work, we play, fall in and out of love, have children, suffer pain and disappointment, have joy and sorrow. And then what? And then we all die, just like that, no reason, no purpose. Free will? To do what? That which we cannot escape follows us every step of the way. Closer than our own shadow, death waits for us all.
fdfkjd
Inside of me there are a thousand voices. A thousand faces. A thousand stories. But none of them are mine. Or are all of them me?
jfkldf
I shall not wait for death to come. I shall escape its terrifying claws. I will outrun it and be free.

Sem comentários: