segunda-feira, 24 de maio de 2010

'Till I Found You

O Mundo Colapsa 21
çkfçld

kldjfklds
2200, Inverno, 02.16 GMT
flkçfdº
Establishing Ident
Status: On-Line
Identity: Code Red
Translation: Jupiter
ldçsdf
Send DCC Chat
Chat Established
kçlf
«L00p» Greetings, o Brain
«Jupiter» greetings, o Inventor
«L00p» Nice meeting, hey?
«Jupiter» yep
«L00p» i hope you're thinking the same thing
«Jupiter» I am
«L00p» have you warned Le0pard?
«Jupiter» have you?
«L00p» ... he listens to you
«Jupiter» I don't think he's going to listen to anything right now
«L00p» i'd move more carefully if i were you
«Jupiter» I have my protections. He knows he can't mess with me
«L00p» but you gave him a reason to...
«Jupiter» just testing
«L00p» i bet Le0pard gave you the rule
«Jupiter» he did
«L00p» oh man ... you're playing with fire
«Jupiter» I don't give a damn
«L00p» You should. You know we can't afford Program splits Carlos
«Jupiter» Why not? Maybe that's just what we need
«L00p» Man my loyalty lies with you you know that but the stakes are extremely high if this was the XXI and we both had a body to run i'd cheer you hell i'd even help you but considering the circumstances...
«Jupiter» the circumstances are exactly these, as you well know: he can't stand me because I stole him a damn password centuries ago and I wasn't even a you know who, let alone a computer genious; then I got in the Program and he had to live with that; but he's been spending more time trying to work a way of getting me out, than he is doing what he should be doing. Why do you think he got this diary thing worked up?
«L00p» Ok. But what if it's really something?
«Jupiter» Bullshit. He wanted an excuse to get Jorge all worked up and me resisting
«L00p» As i said, you helped him accomplishing just that
«Jupiter» You're right. I wanted to know where certain loyalties lay
«L00p» And?
«Jupiter» And Le0pard gave ME the hard time. That means he's afraid of K and I don't like that
«L00p» Hmmm i see what you mean. And what do you intend to do now?
«Jupiter» Lay low until I find out more
«L00p» Sometimes i don't understand you man
«Jupiter» my timing sucks
«L00p» and you have a tendency for self destruction that's why you'd never give a good you know what back in the old days
«Jupiter» : )
«L00p» i'll analyse the data more thoroughly and i'll see if i can spot anything that'll give us reasonable doubt
«Jupiter» speaking like a true lawyer
«L00p» : ) i'll help you man, but try not to bury yourself
«Jupiter» always burned, never buried
«L00p» Au revoir
«Jupiter» A bientôt
DCC Chat Off

Sem comentários: