quinta-feira, 24 de março de 2011

PALAVRAS ESTÚPIDAS 133

Undecipherable
çfjdsf

sdkjfsdlk
I don't like to mix my worlds. I like to keep them apart. It's a thing we Gemini have, I guess.
There's the issue of double personality, see. I mean major double personality.
I don't like everyone to know all the sides of the moon that I am.
There's a bright side and a dark side. Some people know the bright side, others know the dark one.
There's an exposed side and a hidden side. Some know the exposed one, others the hidden.
Not one single person is acquainted with both, ever.
It's not fun, see.
I have this theory that people who are open books are sooooooooooo!!!!! boring.
I am not an open book. I do not want to be an open book. And I laugh of anyone who says they are an open book.
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Either they're lying with all their teeth or ...... basically they don't have a life.
I am a very closed book.
I am one of those ancient manuscripts with hyerogliphic writings only a few scholars can decipher.
I am a scientific manual, full of intricate and complex formulas, only comprehensible to a certain few geniuses.
I am a war code, which has not yet been decoded.
I am a computer language only the best hackers know how to crack.
I am practically undecipherable to most people.
And I very much like to remain that way.

Sem comentários: