quinta-feira, 16 de outubro de 2008

PALAVRAS EMPRESTADAS 45


fçlgfºlçg
"On a similar note I must confess to you, I'm giving very serious thought... to eating your wife."
º~gç~fg
"People don't always tell you what they are thinking. They just see to it that you don't advance in life."
çlfºçfdlg
"Bowels in or bowels out?"
ºgçfºg
"He is rather twisted, you know."
fçlgºçhg
"I hate rude people."
çlhgºçglh
"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti."
çlgºçh
"All good things to those who wait."
çlghkgl
"People will say we're in love."
çglgºçh
"Fly, fly, fly, Clarice. Fly, fly, fly."
çhlºçlh
"I've no plans to call on you, Clarice. The world is more interesting with you in it."
çhlºçglh
"And be grateful. Our scars have the power to remind us that the past was real."
ºhlºçhgl
"Remarkable boy. I do admire your courage. I think I'll eat your heart."
çhlºçlh
"You will not persuade me with appeals to my intellectual vanity."
hçlhºçg
"Have you seen blood in the moonlight? It appears quite black."
çlgºçhg
"Rudeness is an epidemic."

1 comentário:

Dry-Martini disse...

"The world is more interesting with you in it.", Fly Clarice we allways can fly .)

XinXin