quinta-feira, 31 de dezembro de 2009

For You

And if I never do anything worth a dime
At least I loved you
And if I had not even known your name
What would that have mattered too?
ldkfçlf
If I can feel you around, somehow
That will be all that I ever need
If I never forget your wonderful face
On that alone I can feed
flkfçld
And they would have to rip my chest open
To take you away from me
They would have to kill me first
Before I ever forgot you
dkfjdkl
You could have been a murderer
I would not have cared
Don't you know that?
You must know that
dçlfº
You should know
That I would follow you to hell and back
That I will love you until there is not one hint of stardust
In the entire universe
You should know that
dlfdfç
And if you would ask
I would meet you at the deepest depths of the world
You just have to ask
And I will fly wingless into your open arms
sdçldk

çdlçdl
Para ti, P.

Sem comentários: