quinta-feira, 10 de dezembro de 2009

PALAVRAS EMPRESTADAS 59


çlfkçwekf
"Oh baby, how'd U get your legs 2 do that?"
319 - Prince
kfçldf
"She knows how 2 make U feel like your stuff ain't brown 2nite
And her perfume, it smell like the weekend"
Baby Knows - Prince
dlçkflçd
"You are fine, you're filthy cute and baby you know it."
Cream - Prince
ºdsçklfdºç
"... now move your big ass 'round this way so I can work on that zipper, baby."
Get Off - Prince
ºçdlfºsd
"And if the stars ever fell one by one from the sky
I know Mars could not be, uh, 2 far behind
Cuz baby, this kind of beauty has got no reason 2 ever be shy
Cuz honey, this kind of beauty is the kind that comes from inside"
The most beautiful girl in the world - Prince
çldkçld
"Keep on smiling - every girl and boy
Remember when U were children U had toys
Wherever U R, think of your dreams
Remember that dreams become the life U lead"
Wherever U Go, Whatever U Do - Prince
ºdçfldºçs
"I'm gonna talk so sexy
She'll want me from my head to my feet"
Alphabet Street - Prince
sdºçlkfdçslf
"I guess I should've closed my eyes when U drove me 2 the place
Where your horses run free
Cuz I felt a little ill when I saw all the pictures
Of the jockeys that were there before me
Believe it or not, I started 2 worry
I wondered if I had enough class
But it was Saturday night, I guess that makes it all right"
Little Red Corvette - Prince
ºçsdklºçsklf
"Girl, U got an ass like I never seen, ow!
And the ride...I say the ride is so smooth, U must be a limousine"
Little Red Corvette - Prince
dçfldºç
"Long ago there was a man
Changed stone 2 bread with one touch of his hand
He made the blind see and the dumb understand
He died 4 the tears in your eyes, your eyes"
4 The Tears in Your Eyes - Prince
lkçldk

Sem comentários: