quinta-feira, 1 de janeiro de 2009

PALAVRAS ESCULPIDAS

The Road
çlkg

çfdkçld
To leave
Without return on the horizon
Across the world’s endless roads
Leaving no trace
Wearing no map
To savour the discovery of my self continent
Spend nights at the seldom visited mossy recesses of my soul
To tread past metropolis’ dark alleys
And settle debts
To close chapters irreversibly
To wander without the hands of time nor the needles of line
To leave myself so I may return to myself
Home is where the heart is
To make a house of my body
A home of my mind
So I may no longer need you
So I won’t need anyone
Wherever I may be
If I am there
So shall my home be
Then, only then maybe I will find you
Walking a green path
On a fresh clovers rooftop
Sitting on the side of the road
With no help from the hands of time nor the needles of line
Only a smile
And you will say
“Do you want a ride?”
Together we will journey the road that never ends
For we need not houses anymore
We are our home
And the world shall be our oyster

2 comentários:

Dry-Martini disse...

Mas onde é que eu já vi isto? :)

XinXin

Andrómeda disse...

;) auto-plagiei-me lol