sábado, 30 de janeiro de 2010

'Till I Found You

O Mundo Colapsa 10
dçlfk

dsçfj
28/11/2030
ºlfºdçlg
Guardian-Angel
The sky here is so blue it hurts. Do you remember the sky that afternoon when we first met? I still can't describe it. It still puzzles me. I'm no writer. I can't find the words to paint the colors I saw or to draw what I felt. You were always so much better with words than me. I'm a photographer. Or I was. I stole from reality but I gave it right back with the exact same elements I saw. But even if I had had a camera with me that day, I would not have been able to steal that sky for eternity. It was different, like you said it would be. As if it belonged in a strange movie, the kind of movie we both enjoyed. Only what was going on was our own movie, in which we were co-directors.
The funny thing is that movie ended the way we like - it didn't have a soppy happy ending. We both belong to that weird group of people that likes weird movies with weird endings, but deep down we're more romantic than those who call themselves romantics. Are you following me? Of course you are.
When you were a child, you told me, you thought you were the only normal person in the whole world. How strange to think that when I was a child I thought I was not normal. How strange to think that the only possible thing that could have happened to us was that eventually we'd find eachother. How so very plain it would have been if we'd ended together, don't you think?
I think both our weird systems told us it wasn't a good ending and we rewrote it. You know what? I think if it hadn't been me to screw up, you'd have done the job just as well.
Tuesday
dºfdºçf
30/11/2030
ºfçfºg
Guardian-Angel
I miss you. I told myself I wasn't going to be sentimental but I can't help myself. I miss you. I miss your voice whispering foolishnesses in my ear. I miss the way you looked at me and the way I saw all there was to know in your eyes. I miss your hand on my shoulder and the way it seemed to belong there. I miss our hands dancing together a strange, solitary, beautiful dance whose meaning only they seemed to hold the secret of. I miss the way we fitted together and the way we belonged to eachother. But most of all, I miss your mind and your face, your dear, frightened face trying to make some sense of what had no sense at all. And trying to find that sense in the nearness of me.
I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't love you as much as you deserved. I'm sorry I didn't understand you the way you wanted someone to understand you. I'm sorry I feared the happiness you promissed me. I'm sorry I didn't follow my instinct instead of my reason. I'm sorry.
Tuesday
dsçºflçºd
2200, Inverno, 13.30 GMT
dçflçºd
Enquanto esperava pelo fim da CM, lembrou-se que podia aproveitar o tempo e a oportunidade para passar finalmente pela Dheli de Cascais, que lhe andava a atazanar a paciência e os bytes há semanas. Para além disso, se não fosse agora não sabia quando poderia ser, uma vez que se cruzara com J. e este lhe conseguira enviar um Button de Alerta Laranja. Isto significava que, pelos vistos, a informação que o Krueg estava a tentar passar trazia água no bico. O que queria dizer que provavelmente não haveria tempo para mais brincadeiras nos próximos dias, ou mesmo semanas.

Sem comentários: